Sunday, July 11, 2010

what happen next. By Julia Vera

Well, I already saw the program, but I ´m going to imagine that I never saw the program...

I think that Peter is going to learn how to fly, and he is going to prove to his brother that he is able to do it.

Nathan wont change, and he is not going to believe in peter until he shows him that he can fly.

Isaac will discover the secret of his father, keep it, and prove his theories.

Nikki will be like crazy, and for her it will be difficult to resolve her problems with money, and I think that she will continue dancing for a long time.

Claire will fight to keep them away from the secret, but the people will notice that she has superpowers because the fireman saw her without any burns.

And Hiro, is going to learn how to manage space and time.


I will like to see any action or comedy series... Like friends, heroes, the bing bang theory or a part of a movie, like the notebook :)



1 comment: