Sunday, July 11, 2010

Natalie-The next will happen...

1.Actually, I didn't see the "HEROES" before, but I see it in the class I think it's a interesting story.

Hiro-He can contorl the time. He makes time stopping and goes to everywhere he wants.

Claire-She has a special body! She will not be hurt by anything. Even she jump down from very high place she never hurt! I think she like a superwoman if she can fly.

Peter-He always dreams he can fly and he think his brother also can fly.

Niki-She is a beautiful mother. When she looks at the mirror she can see another person just like her.

Micah-He is a smart boy! He can fix the computer by himself. I think it's very difficult to me.

Every character has a special talent.
Begining, they think their talent is something wrong with them.
But they help many people by their talent after.
They become HERO in the world!


2.About America TV shows, I have no idea.
But when I was a high school student my English teacher told me a TV show that is "CSI".
She recommended CSI to me.
She told me I can learn more English from CSI so I have followed CSI.
I think CSI is very exciting.
Everytime I watch TV I will very concentrate and forget everything.
So I think CSI is a good TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment