Monday, July 12, 2010

My exciting experience !!!! Nathy Z.

My best experience !!

Last Summer, I went to Galapagos Islands, It is a amazing place ... The Galapagos Islands are an archipelago of volcanic islands in the Pacific Ocean. It is a one place more important in Ecuador because is really beautiful

Well, I went to Baltra, in this Island there is an Airport then all people should pass through boat, it have capacity for 12 people, Since then the experience became interesting..... I went with my friends so I had fun a lot ... I arrived Santa Cruz Island where is DARWIN RESEARCH STATION

My days in Galapagos was really busy...My second day I went to DARWIN RESEARCH STATION there can see a lot of animals as turtles, birds also can see Endemic plants ... This place showed how we should take care the animals, plants endangered .. Then we went to the beach, there are white sand ..
Buy there the water in the shower, sink is a little bit salt !!
The next day I went to Seymour Island, this place is wonderful, fortunately i can see frigates, blue- footed boobies, this kind of birds are really interesting


My fourth day i went to the freshwater cracks , is the only place where you can freshwater because all Island have salt water.
You can swim here.....
Well many places there talked about love stories because many people around the world go to Galapagos to get married
The last place was the Twin Craters here you can throw a coin a make a wish
You must go to the Galapagos Island is a very nice place but you won't regret ..
I'll go back

No comments:

Post a Comment