Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Maria Jose Apolo: Ole Miss love it..

Hi everyone im glad to be you classmate, i hope it will be really nice time for all of us... today was so great to met some people from lots of countries around the world..!! it is amazing, we can learn about every culture.

I love this language thats the principal reason why im coming here to learn english, English is a mundial langusge, also it is very important for my major cause it is Comunication and Public Relations, so I need it too much, Now I work at the stock exchange in Ecuador, that is nice, but its hard too, I'm 24 years old and I am in my last year at San Francisco University USFQ, in Quito - Ecuador.
I like to dance, listen music, and read different kinds of books

I think we have more time to meet each other.. See you guys...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment