Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Experiences at Ole Miss



My best memories at Ole Miss
Well, my days here have been really exciting, because i have made a lot friends the different parts of the world. I have been here two months, in each month i have met goods persons, my best memories with them.
Well the first month i met a lot ecuadorians, and a friend from Panama, whit them made different things such as went out to the Square several times, went out to the restaurants , had fun, met a lot of people, but the most important thing was all of us had a good relationship.. I loved it because we met here... Every days we went to the JC the first week the food was awesome but after we didn't go to the JC!! the class for us was really amazing. But came the day that they've gotta to go, this part was very sad because I had to say good bye, maybe all of them i'll see in Ecuador when I'm gonna come back.

The second summer was more interesting because came people the other countries and met a lot of friends..
The first week, we went out to the Chilli's because in this week, JC was closing, My life here have been really amazing

1 comment:

  1. I will miss you! I'm so glad you were able to be a part of our class! Good luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete