Monday, July 12, 2010

Exciting experience I've ever had is....by Paul



Hello, everyone! One of the most exciting experience I've ever had was hiking the Mt. Seorak in Korea.


Mt.Seorak is the third tallest mountain in Korea and it's 1708 meters high. I have been there last winter.


It is not easy to go to the summit ''Daechungbong" of Mt. Seorak even to the professional hikers.


It was so hard to go up the mountain but It was great whenever my group had a break for a moment.


I stayed in Mt. Seorak for 3 or 4 days and at first night, the dark sky with so many twinkling stars was really great near the cabin. Also, the mountain was covered with snow that was very beautiful.


If you have a chance to hike the mountain, don't miss that chance to experience such a wonderful sceneries. byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment