Monday, July 12, 2010

an exciting experience I've had - by.Soo

It's hard for me to choose an exciting experience because there is nothing special experience that come into my head. But there is one thing that made me really excited.


Last winter, there was a show in Seoul, South Korea by Japanese voice actors. One of them is my favorite, Hukuyama Jun. I love animation and he has wonderful voice I've ever heard.

It's kind of talk show so he and other actors talk about their life showing their pictures. They were really funny and I laughed a lot and enjoyed the show. Also they show their record fo animation and showed their voice act. At the end of show I shaked hands with him and got some candies from him. (It's a part of show.) I was really happy to see him and his show. If I have one more chance to see this show, I will see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment