Friday, July 9, 2010

The next episode going to be....by Paul

1. I saw the heroes series but it was the past and I can't remember all of the episodes.

So I will guess what the next story will be judging from what I saw today.



Well, Claire said to her friend that she would tell the secrets of herself to everybody,

but I don't think so because it would be a big issue if she told a secret to public.



Micar's mom, I think, has a lot of secrets that we may notice in the next episode.



Mohinder would try to know the truth behind his father's death.



That's all. It was good to see the heroes series and I enjoyed the time.


2. I don't know much about the American TV show but I would recommend "supernatural"


because the main characters, Dean and Sam(brothers), are very sexy and attractive.


Also, this TV show has a lot of fun and you can enjoy the horror, action, suspense, and etc.

1 comment: