Thursday, July 15, 2010

My family is....by Paul

Hello, everyone! I'll gonna tell you stories of my family.

My family consist of father, mother and me. we live in apartment.

my grandparents live in a house and it takes about an hour to get to my grandparents' house by bus.

father is very generous and not strict about me. but, when I make a mistake or something, he gives me a scolding that you should be careful about your behavior.
He regularly works out and likes to do jogging or hiking. Sometimes I follow him, do some exercise, and breathe fresh air from forest.

mother is very generous,too. she always tries to understand and protect me. I am so grateful about that. actually, she's not good at cooking. but, I am already used to eating my mother's dishes. So, I like to eat my mom's dishes and I miss it.

I have been here, Ole miss for about 2 weeks. I miss my parents and grandparents and I hope they are living a healthy, happy life. byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment