Thursday, July 15, 2010

Maria Jose: My beatiful Family

My inmediate family is really little, my father his name is Marco, my mother her name is Rocio, my sister Vanessa and my two nieces the most beatiful girls...!! and the happiness of my family..! :) and I didn't forget Of course Me..!!

Well I dont have a big inmediate family, but I have a really big extended family with both of my parent's family, My father has 7 brothers and my cousins are 18 with me and my sister we are 20, with 8 grandchildren in total.
For the side of my Mom, well she has 7 brothers and we are 18 cousins and 9 grandchildren.
Huuuge family... !! Haaa.. I almost forget my Brother In Low.. Alex.. he is a really good guy.

Now I only have one grandmother of the side of my Mom, cause all of my other grandparents have died.

That's something of my great family..!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment