Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ole Miss I'm going to miss you..!!






Ole Miss, Im going to miss it, friends, teachers, groove, fun moments, nuck the door of my neighborhood, noooo My God it was so amazing, to eat a lot of fast food, Oh my god I loved everything here..

There are so many nice people that I meet, and this is a way to say that in each place of the world you can find great people, but here you kind find every great people together.... Well there so many people that I will miss, Emma, Natty, Elea, Jahan, Tip, Dora, Nari, Leo, Vanessa, Mingi, Summer, Teacher Jess and Giorgia, Ashley, Jesus, Carlache, Kelvin, Paul, Susan, Julia, Nataly, Su, Faisel, Venezuela people, Kim, Jess, and well everybody has something in their kearts to give....

I loved to be here.. it's hard to say goodbye, but everything has a finish... but everything is gonna be in my mind forever.... Nice people hope to see you again... in some place of the world

1 comment:

  1. It's been so wonderful to have you in my class! I hope we meet again one day! Good luck in all your life's adventures!

    ReplyDelete