Thursday, July 8, 2010

JESUS DELGADO... I admire

I admire many people like Rafael Nadal and Bill Gates, but the most important for me is my mother.

I admire my mom so much because she is a single mother and also because my parents separated when i was 2 years old.

After all of this, my dad did not forget us, but my mom worked a lot. She lives with me, takes care of me, and is the best person i know. I wanna be like her because my mom is the best!

Another person that I admire is my father because he is also a great person and is very successful like my mother. I admire my grandparents because they are from Spain and they came to my country,Venezuela, when they were teenagers and they are also successful.

Just because you admire a person does not mean that they have to be famous or special to anybody except yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Your family certainly sounds admirable, and you are very correct that admirable people don't have to be famous!

    ReplyDelete