Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kelvin, Gihuyn Sung_ American TV shows

What do you think will happen next?

I think some guys have special ability and the title says 'HEROS' and based on my experiences about shows or cartoons saying heros, there were always good guys and bad guys. so there are supposed to be a fight between good and bad team..

About NIKI I think she has dipersonality or multi personality but I won't be that simple just like a mental illness or something like that and Her son has probably an ability so.. His father has also good ability or nor I don't know but I think he has.

American TV shows you'd like to watch for a listening quiz?

I wanna see 'The mentalist' ,'Lie to me', 'Dr. House', 'Supernatual', 'Dexter', 'Friends' and 'The numbers'

Especially really I wanna watch 'The mentalist' or 'The numbers'
or If you can I like some movies too, Like '21' or something like that.

thank you ' '

No comments:

Post a Comment