Monday, July 12, 2010

Jahnagir Said.. My exciting experince India

Ever year my school is off for 12 days in the winter. My friend Abdullah said lets go India, i told him, "No, i dont want to go India." He told me don't give me pretext lets go. and I said ok, lets go. In approximately two hours we got to Delhi, India from Kabul Interneational Airport. So we went to some ancient places, such as Jama Masjud, Nizamudin, etc.....
We got so hungry, so we went to the Indian restaurant to eat lunch, and they braught us one portion of food, with one ruti(extremly small bread). When we start to eating food, the food had so much pepper that I cant tell you. We asked if there was any other food that it should have no peppper. They said now actually, indian people used alot of pepper in their food. So we ate that food with 23 ruti and I dont know with how many glasses of water, that indian peple eat that food with one or two ruti. We had alot of fun with eating this food, and we ate all of it then we got back to our dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment