Thursday, July 15, 2010

My family

In Taiwan,my family is an immediate family. The family members are my father,my mother,two younger sisters,and me. We are all busy.Because my sisters and me are students now,and we' re all studying hard.And my parents are working at their company.
So we can't have many time to communicate with other members.But I am a social member. I am always arranging some little activities to let my whole family members. This solution can let us not only spend a little time,but maintain our relationship. For example,I would buy some desert for eat at night,and it is a chance let whole members can sit to eat and chat. My father sometimes would bring us to climb mountain or swimming.
Anyway,we all love each other and be each others' harbor.
^-^---by Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment