Thursday, July 15, 2010

about my family - by. Soo

My family was extended family. There were 7 people in my family. Grandpa, grandma, father, mother, sister, brother and me. However, my grandpa and grandma were died when I was young, so now my family is immediate family.


My father likes sports, especially Golf and Tennis. He also likes to play game called Baduk. It uses white and black rounded stones which is simliar to Chess game. My mother likes cooking and she is really good at cooking. I love her cook, and I think her food is the most delicious food I've ever eaten.
My older sister is 28 years old and she will get married next year. I think I'm gonna cry on her wedding. My older brother is 25 years old and he's really good at game. He likes to play computer game with me and he always win. He is really funny.


We get lots of time with each other although we are living seperately.(My mom, sister and brother live together and my dad & me live together.) I love my family, and they also love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment