Thursday, July 15, 2010

My family ... Nathaly

Hi everybody !!

I am going to talk about My Family

My family is small. I have two siblings an older brother and a younger sister, They are my immediate family . My brother is 22 years old and my sister 10 in the next days She is 11 years old. Instead my extended family is big I have 3 aunts and 3 uncles but i don't se their a lot
The siblings of my father are in Spain. The last year i saw my cousin...


My father and my brother like to play soccer.. They play soccer once a week. My sister and my mother generally go to the cinema on weekend. They love to watch movies in special the Comedy Movies... On sundays in my home we make BBQ is really fun ...

I have been one half month and i miss my family !! I spend my free time with my brother sometimes go to the cinema and go out with our friends... Sometimes, i miss the things used to do with my brother.. but i love being here too



I love my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment