Thursday, July 8, 2010

someone i admire (and some times i want to kick) By carlaches

well i have 2 people that i thing are amazing people and i really admire one of them is my father and the other is...secrect (hu hu)

well i will talk about how crazy is my father...sorry thats not the idea, how many i admire him, well my father is a professor of math and fisics and well i am a really idiot whit all the thing that have any number and my father is a expert in that things, my father too is like a ''open book'', he know a little of everything and he all the time want to know more and more and more and all the time that he discover something new (bad or good) he teach that to everyone, i admire him because he never forget anyone he all the time are thingcking in the others that he love and sometimes he forget his own thing to help others, too all the time that someone need him, he are right there to help and too i admire him because i dont know no one other that can read a book, eat a burger, see the fotbal play, do a work in the pc and in the same time play whit my brother...all in the same time!!!

1 comment: