Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nathaly Zhunio.... who do i admire


Well, I admire two persons my dad and my mom : My father is 55 years old, is a economist .I admire him because he has taught me a lot things as be a honest person, help to the needy person. He is entrepreneur person he built his own company. My father each day do the best for his children. Each day he have gotten up eager to move forward to feel better each day. I see in him too courage because i wanna do many things in my life. Every day i feel proud about my father. To me is so easy talk about my father because he have done many things for me
My mom is 46 years old. She is a accounting he works with my father she is the head in my house because she do many things she is a mom and the same time is a manager. She is a cute mom. My parents wishes the best for me.....
I love my parents ....



1 comment: