Sunday, July 11, 2010

My new experience. By Julia Vera


My new experience here could be considered stupid, but it is the best thing in the world.

On Friday when I went to Wal-mart, I saw the food part, and I saw these little cakes. I thought that they looked really delicous, and my friends told me that were great, so I bought one package.

Then on Saturday I decided to eat the cup cakes, and when I did, it was just like heaven... it was the best combination of brownies, with white whip cream! It was just amazing!

I´m a person who loves the chocolate cakes, so after that, I can establish that they are the best candy that I have tasted in the United States.

After those explosive flavors, I bought a full box of them.

I am just very happy. :) You have to try them. It is just like a crush.



1 comment: