Thursday, July 15, 2010

My family. By Julia Vera

Well my immediate family is relatively small. I have my dad, my stepmother, my mother, and my sister. All my grandparents are dead, however I didn´t know them very well.
Although there are few in my immediate family, my extended family is huge.

I don´t know why, but my grandparents, and my great grandparents loved to have children, so they had 10 sons. In that time, It was the normal thing to do.
So for each couple(mother and father) I have 9 uncles/aunts and another 3 step-uncles/aunts. I have met the majority of them, however I don´t know who my step-uncles/aunts are.

Also my parents are the youngest of their siblings, so I have almost one hundred or more cousins. I just know about one fourth of my cousins, and those are the second or third generation.
Some day soon I would like to meet the rest of my family as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment