Thursday, July 15, 2010

Natalie-My Family

My family consists of father mother and me.

My grandparent lives in Yilam with my uncle familes.
My grandfather has gone to heaven so my grandmother moved to Kaohsiung with another uncle.

My father is working in China and he comes back to Taiwan every month.
He is a very kind father because he never scolded me when I did something wrong.

My mother is working in Japan.
She doesn't come back to Taiwan several years so sometimes I go to Japan during my vocation.

Because my parents are not in Taiwan, I live with my aunt families that is including my uncle, aunt and cousins.
They so nice to me.
My uncle and aunt just like my parents and my cousins like my brothers.

I love my family and I hope they are always happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment