Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Susan (minhee, park) - Let's begin !

Hi, I'm minhee park.
minhee is my korean name, but please call me susan.
I think Susan is easier for you.
I'm from south korea. Do you know korea ?
Korea is small country in Asia, but very beautiful and people are very nice.

I can speak English, but not well. So, I want to study very hard in our class.
And, I want to make many friends.
In this class, many people from all over the world are garhered.
I think this is amazing. So, I want to talk a lot together. and I want to
learn about many other country's culture and language.
Also, I want to teach to you about korea. For example, food, letter that only use
in korea, culture, etc. I have a pride in these things.

Lastly, I want to have a great time for one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment