Monday, July 12, 2010

My exciting experience. By Julia Vera


This is one of the most exciting experience of my short life: My trip to "La Gran Sabana".

La Gran Sabana is located in Venezuela and its one of the most beautiful places in my country, and we could say in the whole world.
It was really exciting because I went for a week with my classmates, and it was an amazing experince that I will never forget.
This photo is in the firts place that I was in the Gran Sabana. It was in a national park called La Llovizna.

I went the last year, but still I remeber the place with hapinnes.

After that, we travel one day, but we saw in the way this rock with the form of a virgin. (The virgin is the white thing.)
Also we saw a lot of waterfalls and natural beauty.
The name of this warerfall is Aponwao

This picture is in "Jaspe".

In La Gran Sabana there are a special kind of mountains called Tepuy.












No comments:

Post a Comment