Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh my Family _ Kelvin

Hmm. My family members are 4, father, mother, sister and me, so It is immediate form.
And like other families, I had a lot of quarrels between me and my sister when we were young like 10-16.

My father is really good talented on drawing and making new things and my sister inherit his gifts. so she is good at making something with hands and thinking new things.
My mother is quite differen with my father, she is more quiet, considerate and good at math. but she is not good at hand_skills.
I'm closer to my mother.

Usually nowadays my family is really peaceful, really quiet and no quarrel. b/c my father works in other local area, and my sister gradueate Universitiy soon so she is studying for the test to become a teacher in High or middle school as a counselor ( she's major is psychology).

It is my family , there are more things but I can't put those in the words. :)

thank you .

No comments:

Post a Comment